Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Just 5 More Weeks!


Tuesday was the beginning of our 35th week! With my belly getting bigger every day, it's hard for us to ignore how much life is about to change for us and the "boys". We all enjoyed lounging in bed for about an hour this morning before getting up to start the day :) Afterall, we won't have that many more opportunities to lay around.

5 comments:

SAngell said...

Hey Kel, Aaron, boys and sweet pea...
We can't wait to meet you Sweet pea no matter whether you are a he or a she. Although, I'm thinking Kelli, your mom, is meant to be surrounded by "da boys" so I think you are a HE. Can't wait to meet you either way! Much Love, Aunt Shell

Anonymous said...

God Bless you Sweet Pea!! You have great parents and wonderful fuzzy brothers!! I can't wait to meet you one day!! Air kisses for now!! Love, The White House (Kathy, Bill, Zachary, and Shadow)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful belly!! I love the site and will surely visit it often!

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, I hope everyone is doing fine. Especially Clarew. Your Maryland friends are waiting for your arrival. We can't wait to meet you!!!!!
Your room is gorgeous!!! Hey, what did I expect, I know who your Mom is....
LOVE YA LOTS, MISS YOU MORE!!!
ROBYN

Anonymous said...

Good morning. I love the blog, very cute. I will of course check it often. Can't wait until baby clarew has beautiful pictures to view. Love you all! Chrystal