BIG Momma!

Going by the due date, we only have 2 more weeks. I had my weekly checkup and the baby's head is very low, but still no effacement (opening) of the cervix :( The doctors insist on telling me every week to plan on being induced 2 weeks late since I'm a first time mom. Not nice! You know me, just hoping to prove them all wrong:) Anyway, I tried to record the baby moving/kicking on my camera. Let's test your visual and attention skills to see if you can catch the baby's butt shifting to the left. Hope this works :)
Clarew Rolling Around
1 comment:
You are so darn cute!!! Seeing your video, I can just remember how that looked and felt! You know, Mia was due on April 28th and she came on her due date. So it can be done and I'm hopeful for Clarew!! Can't wait to come visit!!
Post a Comment