40 Weeks


Well, we just got back from the doctor and we have made no progress this week. To quote her, "my cervix is really crappy!" I am scheduled to go into the hospital Monday night for a medicine called cervadil to soften my cervix, and first thing early Tuesday morning I will be induced. On the bright side, the doctor on call is my favorite from the group! I hope the bare belly shot didn't scare you :)
8 comments:
You look beautiful and exhausted. Can't wait to meet my niece or nephew. Love you.
Hi Kelli – Congratulations on your pregnancy! Wow. Clarew could be here any day now! I’m sure you guys are so excited. I can’t wait to see if he/she is a boy or a girl.
My mom was telling me about the nursery after the baby shower, I’m so glad you posted pictures. It is adorable!!
Hang in there and can’t wait for the birth announcement.
Kelli and Aaron,
we can't wait to meet sweet pea! Boy or girl they will be loved!!!
Hi Kelli,
Can't wait to hear the news! Remember, epidurals are great!! Love, Aunt Sally
Hey Kelli! Hang in there! The last days are so frustrating... nothing else this important in your life will you ever wait and anticipate without a date to get excited for - it's so hard! Take this time to make sure you go over how Aaron should respond to comments by the hospital staff (ex. if you want to be checked and they say "no, you don't need to be checked right now, maybe in an hour" he says, "no you CHECK HER NOW, she's in a lot of pain!". And, I highly recommend the drug Nubain (not sure of the spelling) prior to getting the epidural.
Love you! Can't wait to hear the news!
Cousin Nicole
You are gorgeous! Love the naked belly - not a single stretch mark!
Hello Kelli and Aaron,
I found your blog through Aubrey's, so I thought I'd come say hello and congratulations! (Hope that's ok.) You two must be so excited for the arrival of your little one!
Wishing you all the best,
Ember
Post a Comment