Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy 1st Week!

Ready for the day with a fresh bath

Hangin' out in the swing in my new outfit


Taking in the lights & music on the play gym from Marty & Jilli
Andrew is 1 week old today :) We've had such a fun week, can't believe it went by so fast. We went to the pediatrician yesterday and he is in the 97th percentile for his weight, he is now weighing in at 10 pounds, 5 ounces! Last night Andrew stayed home with Daddy to watch the Cubs while I went shopping with Grandma V to buy some BLUE clothes! Today we wore a new outfit, played with our play gym, and slept in the swing. Life just doesn't get much better!



3 comments:

Kate said...

I love the first picture of Drew in his bathroom. How cute!

Anonymous said...

You are just doing great!!! I can't believe he's only a week old - he looks so bright eyed and alert! Mia was the same way. ;) Love the playgym!

Anonymous said...

That little guy gets cuter everyday. He looks like he enjoyed his bathtime.