Wednesday, May 7, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!

Andrew Ryne arrived yesterday at 12:13 p.m. and weighed in at 9lbs 15oz, and 22 inches long. Kelli and Andrew are doing very well. Pictures will come in the near future, but I wanted to at least get it out that he is here! We love you all and thank you for your prayers and support.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Aaron and Kelli. Andrew is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to see him again. Love you guys. The kids are anxiously waiting to meet there baby cousin.

Kate said...

Congratulations Kelli & Aaron!! Welcome Baby Andrew. Can't wait to see pictures!

Em said...

Congratulations Kelli and Aaron! I'm probably biased, but I love the name you picked for your little boy (my husband's name is Andrew and goes by 'Drew'). So glad to hear Mama and baby are doing well.

Aubrey said...

So the chinese thing was right the first time. That's what you get second guessing. First impressions are always right...blah, blah, blah. Congratulations on such fantastic news. I too, am so excited to see pics.

Hugs and kisses to all of you!