Monday, May 19, 2008

Redemption :)

He Gone! Lil' South Sider :)
Thanks to Uncle Ryan, my reputation is not ruined! He found this outfit at a garage sale with a matching cheerleading one for Kennedy :) We can't wait 'til she's here to watch the games together. 'Thanks for helping us represent!
P.S. ~ Aaron was outside cutting the grass during our photoshoot :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at the smile when he is geared up for the right side of Chicago!

BJohnsons on the Lake said...

Now that is a good looking kid:) Go Sox.

Anonymous said...

Marty would be proud. ;)

Kate said...

Funny. I saw this picture on Ryan's blog and thought, hmmm, that looks like Andrew, but what would he be doing wearing a Sox shirt?? So I convinced myself it wasn't him. I love it!

Em said...

That's funny (though not surprising) that you had to take the picture in Sox gear while Aaron was outside, Kelli. :) I love his little smile in this pic. He is so bright-eyed and alert--it's amazing!