Never let the things you WANT make you forget the things you HAVE.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Bathroom Fun
We were just having fun yesterday morning before he got dressed for the day. I cant believe he didnt pee on the pillow!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is so cute. Love the second shot. Did you guys weather the tornado?
And on a side note: I just wanted to go on record saying that Marty thinks the UK outfit I sent Drew looks girly. I do not. I will not be offended if you or Aaron do. I will send something more manly for a teeny baby. ;)
2 comments:
That is so cute. Love the second shot. Did you guys weather the tornado?
And on a side note: I just wanted to go on record saying that Marty thinks the UK outfit I sent Drew looks girly. I do not. I will not be offended if you or Aaron do. I will send something more manly for a teeny baby. ;)
ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment