Kelli , what a CUTIE!!!! Andrew seems to be such a good baby . I check every week to see the updates. Chinese grandma Ingrid says hello to you all. We can't believe how much he is growing. Robyn
I'm having trouble deciding who Drew looks like more...sometimes I think Kelli, other times Aaron. In the first picture here with Aaron, I think he looks just like his Daddy. :) As others have said, either way (or, really, both ways), he's cute as a button.
4 comments:
The pictures keep getting cuter and cuter. It's hard to believe that's even possible. He is so handsome.
Kelli , what a CUTIE!!!! Andrew seems to be such a good baby . I check every week to see the updates. Chinese grandma Ingrid says hello to you all. We can't believe how much he is growing.
Robyn
I mean, he really is a CUTE baby. REALLY cute. You guys did a great job! ;)
I'm having trouble deciding who Drew looks like more...sometimes I think Kelli, other times Aaron. In the first picture here with Aaron, I think he looks just like his Daddy. :) As others have said, either way (or, really, both ways), he's cute as a button.
Post a Comment