
I was shopping at Babies R Us for a mobile for Andrew's crib and the girl from the portrait studio came up to me and offered a free 5x7. I swore it was because she saw how adorable Andrew is, but she insisted that they do it all the time. Anyway, the little ham was smiling away. By the time we were leaving she was begging me to bring him back again sometime since he was so smiley!!! Can't believe he's about to be 3 months already!

6 comments:
You're right they are sooo cute. Of course. He is an adorable little man! Can't wait to have one to look at all the time.
WOW!! He is SO SO SOOOOO CUTE!!! You and Aaron did so well!
So cute! Wow 3 months goes by quickly!
Oh my goodness...he is SO ADORABLE in these! Love 'em. :)
You know what.....Andrew is so adorable!!!!! I get a big smile everytime I look at his pictures.
What out girls....or should I say get ready Kelli and Aaron.
ooops sorry for the type-o in the first comment.
It should be WATCH OUT GIRLS....the phone will be ringing for this handsome boy!!!!
Post a Comment