... you stare into the most precious blue eyes all day long!

I can't believe it's "back to school" time. The hardest day in my life is in 2 days :( I go back to work full time on Thursday. We had Andrew go to the sitter for a few hours and he did great so it should be a little easier for me. I'm having a really hard time leaving him and poor Aaron has to go on a trip for a week (or longer) next weekend. I guess I need to stop moping around for his sake, I don't know how he will make it through.
Anyway I've decided Aaron's playtime with Andrew may need to be supervised. He was singing the "city version" of Wheels on the Bus - one verse was the Homeless guy on the bus goes .... , and he started to sing a verse about the hooker on the bus and that's when I picked Andrew up and left the room :). He also told Andrew that "this little piggy had french bread".



4 comments:
You guys are too funny. I can't believe summer is already over either. I am sure Andrew will do great with the sitter, I am worried about you. Remember crying your whole way to work is normal and when you pick him up he will be as excited to see you as you are him. Love you!
I am glad to see he did well with the sitter! It's too bad that we were not off together so that Kennedy and Andrew could play together:)
So Aaron. And just like Marty... Mia has these little foam letters that stick on her bathtub wall... Marty gave her her bath last night and this morning I found these three words on the wall...
C-O-K
B-A-L-Z
D-U-M-P
Nice.
Kel, I am sorry you have to leave him. He will do just great and you are doing such a wonderful thing for the children at your school. I will be thinking about you! Call me if you need me!
I love the versions of songs he was singing. I also would have removed the baby, but funny reading about it. Glad Darrell never thought of that stuff. But you should hear him read books. The kids don't even let him read them anymore. The characters have really crazy voices and say some "kid inappropriate" stuff. Nothing too foul, but things like, "you really stink today, guess those beans aren't sitting well..." Nice!
Those eyes are stellar. He's just gorgeous. I'm sorry you have to go to school and leave poor Andrew. I don't know how moms do that.
Post a Comment