Never let the things you WANT make you forget the things you HAVE.
Monday, September 1, 2008
I Missed My Daddy
Busy playing in my Jump-A-Roo Daddy brought me back my shirt from CO! I'm holding my own bottle now!!!! We have been playing all weekend :)
Drew missed his Daddy last week and tried to make up for lost time with lots of
coo's & giggles!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The pictures are so cute and the video priceless. He definitely has discovered his voice and it is so sweet. So excited that I got to see all three of you this weekend, Thanks for all your help Kel. Love you guys.
2 comments:
The pictures are so cute and the video priceless. He definitely has discovered his voice and it is so sweet. So excited that I got to see all three of you this weekend, Thanks for all your help Kel. Love you guys.
I love to see that you guys are so happy!
Post a Comment