Never let the things you WANT make you forget the things you HAVE.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Sleeping Angel
I know I am supposed to be productive when Drew is sleeping, but he is so precious its hard for me to stop staring at him. I seriously miss him when he's sleeping!!!
Well hello there friend of Jilli's. I'm glad you stopped by my blog. Come on over any time. I like visitors. :) Also, Thanks. You're very sweet. I do LOVE photography, but I'm certainly no professional! I guess I have a pretty easy subject. hee hee. I don't mind you "stealing" some of my gagets. I probably stole them in the first place anyway. You have a very handsome little guy there. 4 months old... what a fun time! It's an amazing journey. Enjoy it - it goes SO quickly! :)
3 comments:
So PRECIOUS!
Well hello there friend of Jilli's. I'm glad you stopped by my blog. Come on over any time. I like visitors. :)
Also, Thanks. You're very sweet. I do LOVE photography, but I'm certainly no professional! I guess I have a pretty easy subject. hee hee.
I don't mind you "stealing" some of my gagets. I probably stole them in the first place anyway.
You have a very handsome little guy there. 4 months old... what a fun time! It's an amazing journey. Enjoy it - it goes SO quickly! :)
Hey! That's my friend Sarah!! :)
Girl, you are so good with that camera!! Love that first black and white one. I know you guys miss Aaron!! I hope the time passes quickly!
Post a Comment