First Bite of Sweet Potatoes

Playing / Flirting with Daddy
Big Fans Start Small
Butterballalmost time to lower the mattress








Andrew has had an exciting week! He started baby food, with Sweet Potatoes being his first veggie. He's been a little roly poly rolling all over the place and trying to pull himself up on everything and everyone. He babbles all day long and tries to "razz" but he cant quite do it. He went to the doctor for his shots and check up and he has gained 11 lbs since he was born weighing in at 21 lbs, 12 oz and has grown 6 1/2 in measuring in at 28 1/2 in. He's a healthy, growing boy! I've been slacking on the posting, but have been taking tons of pictures. So sorry for so many, I have to catch up for lost time :)

3 comments:
FINALLY!!! I've been going through Andrew withdrawl!!! I love the butterball picture!! My teeny peanut only weighs 20 pounds! The future president one is great!
Babyfood is such a fun stage. I can't believe how fast he is growing, it'll be time to work on another niece or nephew soon :)
No way, Andrew can not be 6 months old already! How does that happen? They grow way too fast.
Post a Comment