Well worth the wait. He is the happiest baby I know. Who smiles more handsome than that? Soooo CUTE! Don't forget to save some cuddle time for Aunt Chrystal on Thanksgiving Drewber. I know everyone else has to have time, but I can't go without kissing those sweet cheeks!
Oh Kel! Aaron!!! He is BY FAR, the CUTEST little baby boy I have EVER seen. We just HAVE to arrange Mia and Andrew's marriage! I love the spikey hair pictures! And the I'm Stuffed picture, oh my goodness, what a little ham he is!! Have a wonderful first Thanksgiving!!
4 comments:
Well worth the wait. He is the happiest baby I know. Who smiles more handsome than that? Soooo CUTE! Don't forget to save some cuddle time for Aunt Chrystal on Thanksgiving Drewber. I know everyone else has to have time, but I can't go without kissing those sweet cheeks!
Oh Kel! Aaron!!! He is BY FAR, the CUTEST little baby boy I have EVER seen. We just HAVE to arrange Mia and Andrew's marriage! I love the spikey hair pictures! And the I'm Stuffed picture, oh my goodness, what a little ham he is!! Have a wonderful first Thanksgiving!!
I love that little hat!!
We love the card! Thank you!!
Post a Comment