


It's so much fun watching Andrew discover all the holiday sights & sounds! (sounds cheesy I know) Grandpa and Grandma Glass bought him a train for around the tree and its so sweet to watch his head go around and around as the train moves. When the train goes by he lets out a giggle and slaps his knees with happiness! I will try to get it on video. He's army crawling all over the place to get a hold of ornaments, gift tags, stamps for the Christmas cards, and whatever else seems to be on the floor. As he starts moving around more, it's getting harder to get anything done. We hope you all enjoy this holiday and remember the simple joys and blessings in our life!!!
4 comments:
Yeah, I needed a little Drew smile to get me through the day. I miss you sooooo much! Can't wait to see you! You are so cute.
Oh that hat kills me! Too cute. and am I nuts or in the last picture does Drew look exaclty like Daddy?
He is tooo cute. Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!
Jessica & Eric
Mom and I just looked at your pics. He is so sweet! Be safe, and have a Merry Christmas. Bianca and Ruthene
Post a Comment