

Mommy & Drewber in our new winter gear!
Hat Head
As we look back on 2008, we can't imagine 2009 being as "life changing" as the last. It will be so different when we're sitting here at this time next year, it's hard to believe how much life has changed already. Andrew is only 8 months old and I feel like he's grown so much already. We are looking forward to the exciting year to come and hope that you all have a wonderful, blessed year full of memories that will last a life time!Crying it out update -
We've discovered that Andrew does awesome when we stick to a typical day and keep him on schedule. I guess there's one positive to going back to work this week :( Hopefully he will be ok when he goes back to day care tomorrow!
1 comment:
I love the hat hair!! It's so cute messed up! :) Glad he's doing better on sleeping. Schedules and routines are the best. See you soon!
Post a Comment