Never let the things you WANT make you forget the things you HAVE.
I am sooooo sorry to hear this! You are in my prayers!Love- Brooke
Thinking about and praying for you guys. We know how much our pets are truly family members and how difficult this must be for your family. Take care,Em and Drew
I am so sorry to hear this. You guys are also in our thoughts and prayers. Stanley was such a gorgeous boy, I know he will be greatly missed.
I am so sorry! Stanley was such a wonderful part of your family and I can't imagine how difficult this time must be for you. We will be thinking about you.
Adam & I are so very sorry to hear about your loss. Being animal lovers ourselves, our hearts go out to you.Amy
OH NO! OH NO! OH NO!!!!!!!!!!! Kelli, Aaron we are so so sorry!!! My heart breaks for you. :(
I just saw this now.....I'm so sorry to hear about this. You are all in our thoughts!
Sorry to hear. I will say a prayer.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I am sooooo sorry to hear this! You are in my prayers!
Love- Brooke
Thinking about and praying for you guys. We know how much our pets are truly family members and how difficult this must be for your family.
Take care,
Em and Drew
I am so sorry to hear this. You guys are also in our thoughts and prayers. Stanley was such a gorgeous boy, I know he will be greatly missed.
I am so sorry! Stanley was such a wonderful part of your family and I can't imagine how difficult this time must be for you. We will be thinking about you.
Adam & I are so very sorry to hear about your loss. Being animal lovers ourselves, our hearts go out to you.
Amy
OH NO! OH NO! OH NO!!!!!!!!!!! Kelli, Aaron we are so so sorry!!! My heart breaks for you. :(
I just saw this now.....I'm so sorry to hear about this. You are all in our thoughts!
Sorry to hear. I will say a prayer.
Post a Comment