Tuesday, April 7, 2009

30 & 11 Months!

11 Months with the blue blanket :)
Too hard to choose....


This was the face he was making after he
repeatedly knocked his bottle off the table :)

OH NO THE BIG 3-0!
Lock Up Your Daughters :)
What an exciting week! Andrew turned 11 months and Aaron is 30 today!!!! We're going to Lake Geneva for a couple days to relax and will be back in time for Easter :) Enjoy your week and have a blessed Easter!

4 comments:

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

Happy birthday Aaron. So glad we got to see you guys tonight. One month until we celebrate Drewber's 1st birthday. Have fun on your get away and see you Sunday. Love you guys.

Amy Bomstad said...

Thanks so much for the blanket for Cayle. Looks like Andrew and & Cayle have the same one. I'm sure this will be Cayle's fav!

Where did you get that shirt, "Lock up your daughters?" That is hilarious! Love it!

Amy

Jilli said...

Lock up your daughters... LOVE it! Really we should arrange a marriage. ;) Happy Birthday Aaron!

Kate said...

Drew might be the happiest baby I've ever seen. That smile, it is contagious.

We use Keaton's blanket every night to put him to sleep. Almost as soon as I wrap him in it he calms down. I love it so much I ordered one for a friend of mine that just had a baby.

Happy Birthday Aaron!!