Never let the things you WANT make you forget the things you HAVE.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
FIRST HAIRCUT
We took Andrew to get his first haircut! He was so good sitting still in the little airplane while she was cutting / buzzing his hair. Not one whimper when she turned the clippers on. He looks like a little man now :)
Andrew looks SO handsome. Wanted to thank you guys for coming over. Sorry it wasn't so relaxing with our little man having bedtime issues and all. He did it the next night too. Now it is all good. Thanks also for the gripe water. Cayle really seems to like this. Hope you are doing well and hope to see you soon! I realized you guys didn't even get to hold Cayle...I'm sorry!
Aaron and Kelli, Andrew is so adorable! I was checking out Adam and Amy's blog and stumbled upon this one! I love the "lock up your daughters" shirt! I can't believe it's been almost a year, time sure does fly by! Take care
5 comments:
I love his new big boy haircut. Such a handsome little man
That airplane rocks! I want to sit in an airplane while I get my haircut.
Drew looks so cute. And so old!
Andrew looks SO handsome. Wanted to thank you guys for coming over. Sorry it wasn't so relaxing with our little man having bedtime issues and all. He did it the next night too. Now it is all good. Thanks also for the gripe water. Cayle really seems to like this. Hope you are doing well and hope to see you soon! I realized you guys didn't even get to hold Cayle...I'm sorry!
Aaron and Kelli, Andrew is so adorable! I was checking out Adam and Amy's blog and stumbled upon this one! I love the "lock up your daughters" shirt! I can't believe it's been almost a year, time sure does fly by!
Take care
Thanks Sara :) You have to give me the address to your Blog so I can see your boys :)
Post a Comment