Wednesday, May 6, 2009

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY SWEET PEA!

This is what greeted me at the door when I surprised him with balloons :)


12 Month - Blue Blanket Shots




His First Birthday Cupcake!



Loving the Learning House or as
Aaron calls it The House of Fun
Not digging the sandbox at all!
Andrew has such an exciting First Birthday! I made eggs and "1" toasts for breakfast and off to "NaNa's". I surprised him (and his friends :) at lunch time with balloons & somehow we managed to get them all to sit together for a group pic! Ms. Antoinette waited for me to get home from work to give them snack which was cupcakes for Andrews birthday (she's the best)! What an adorable mess. We made hamburger pie cut into 1's for dinner and for dessert he got to dive into his very own cake. He looked like he had smeared war paint all over himself. Although the sand box was a bust, he loved the Learning House we got him. Hopefully this summer he will get used to the texture of the sand and will be busy building outside :) We are so excited to celebrate this weekend! Enjoy the tons of pics :)

4 comments:

Em said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Andrew! Looks like you've outdone yourself with a fun-filled birthday week, Kelli! How fun! Hope you all enjoy the rest of the week's festivities. :)

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

WOW, what a big 1st birthday and OMG what a mess :) Way to go Andrew. I love when they are not afraid to dig into that cake. I can't believe how much you have grown. We love you!!!!

Kate said...

These might be the best 1st birthday cake pictures I've ever seen! Andrew is fearless. And a huge mess. I love it!

And wow Mama, you are good! Food cut into the shape of a # 1? That is awesome!

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

Happy Mothers Day Kel. Bummed we missed you guys today. Love you, hope you had a great day. Talk to you soon.