Thursday, May 14, 2009

Priceless!

1 YEAR PICS - LOVE THEM!




So 1 day after his 1st birthday, Andrew choked on a dime and then swallowed it after Aaron did the "baby heimlich". It was such a terrifying experience and ever since then we've "digging" for it in his diapers. Andrew or a.k.a. "Dinero" had to go for a second x-ray this morning to be sure it wasnt caught anywhere since he had not passed it yet. Luckily, he pooped it out 1hour and a half after his x-ray! If I were anything like Ryan J I would've taken a picture of the poopy dime in the diaper, but I decided we all got the picture. He's still priceless to us!

4 comments:

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

I am so glad he pooped the dime. Too bad it wasn't before the x-ray. His 1 year pics are adorable. He is such a handsome little boy.

Em said...

Oh my! I'm sure the whole dime incident was scary. Glad it's been "taken care of." :) And Drew's one-year pictures are absolutely adorable. He's such a cutie!

robyn said...

you are right these pictures are so cute!!!!! he is such the ham.
oh yeah andrew, way to represent the color orange. YOU LOOK MARVELOUS IN ORANGE!!!
I'm so glad you got the dime out..

Kate said...

These pictures are beautiful!

So glad the dime found its way out. That had to have been scary.