Never let the things you WANT make you forget the things you HAVE.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Family Pics
We went to Picture People to take advantage of a coupon I had for a free frame. These are all the shots they got. It was a pretty active session. Andrew wasnt really cooperating in the beginning, but she managed to get some cute shots anyway.
Oh my gosh! Your family pics are awesome! You guys got a LOT of nice ones. Love the all white shirts. You guys make such a beautiful family. You would never know that Andrew was not cooperating.
@your comment on our blog....by all means Cayle will never wear a Cutler shirt...lol! No Bears lovers in this fam. Watch...Cayle will turn out to be a Bear fan!
These turned out adorable. It must be in the air, we also had an uncooperative baby at his 9 month picture session yesterday. When I look at the shots she got they really are okay, it's just that the whole process was so exhausting that it put a damper on the session. Anyway, long way of saying, by looking at these I would have never known that Drew wasn't cooperting.
Haven't been on here in a while and just saw all your updated pics. Your family pics are awesome! And I love all the recent candid shots of Andrew you have on here...so cute!!!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh! Your family pics are awesome! You guys got a LOT of nice ones. Love the all white shirts. You guys make such a beautiful family. You would never know that Andrew was not cooperating.
@your comment on our blog....by all means Cayle will never wear a Cutler shirt...lol! No Bears lovers in this fam. Watch...Cayle will turn out to be a Bear fan!
These are great! You definitely can't tell that Drew was being uncooperative. :) What a beautiful family you have!
Love the Pictures. You all look great! Can't wait to see you guys. Tell that nephew of mine to stop getting so big!!!
Oh wow. I can't even pick a favorite! They are all so good!!! What an absolutely beautiful family!
These turned out adorable. It must be in the air, we also had an uncooperative baby at his 9 month picture session yesterday. When I look at the shots she got they really are okay, it's just that the whole process was so exhausting that it put a damper on the session. Anyway, long way of saying, by looking at these I would have never known that Drew wasn't cooperting.
Haven't been on here in a while and just saw all your updated pics. Your family pics are awesome! And I love all the recent candid shots of Andrew you have on here...so cute!!!
Post a Comment