Monday, October 19, 2009

FALL FUN!

Chillin' out with his new favorite - Barney!!!!

Relaxing with DaDa
Mr. Independent wanted to go see the goats all by himself until ......
the goats let out a few LOUD Baa's at him - poor baby!
Playing peek-a-boo in the corn maze



Not happy to be keeping his hat on!

Barely cooperating in the pumpkins for a quick picture!

We went to Johansen's Farm 2 weeks ago for our fall festivities kick-off! Andrew fell asleep on the way so it took him awhile to warm up, but enjoyed himself for the most part. We're hoping to hit Boo at the Zoo this weekend.

5 comments:

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

He is so much fun, I love this age. Had fun seeing you guys this weekend. Love you!!!

Amy Bomstad said...

Too funny with the pics of him wanting to be by himself and then wanting to be by mommy & daddy. Those scary goats! Looks like you guys had fun!

Kate said...

OMG,that 2nd goat picture is hysterical.

Looks like a good time!

Anonymous said...

I can not believe how big he is. I is so adorable! He seems to be growing up so fast. I miss you guys!
Love
Amber

Jilli said...

Hey! We have that same bus photo!!! SO CUTE!!!! Left you a little award on Mia's site!