Sunday, December 13, 2009

Family Addition

Soon To Be Big Brother!
The Glass family is expecting another baby by June 2nd! We are scheduled for a C-section on May 26, but may go earlier if the baby decides to make a grand appearance earlier. We will have 3 May birthdays in our house. I apologize for those who may have heard the news through a "drunk dial" from the Bears game last weekend :) I hope now this may explain why I've been such a slacker on the blog lately.

5 comments:

Em said...

Congratulations! What exciting news. I had actually been wondering if this might be what was "up" based on fewer posts than usual. :) Hope you're feeling well, Kelli. Take care!

Amy Bomstad said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations all of you! I also have been wondering if you guys were alright. I am so excited for you!

jilli said...

Oh man! Were we not the only drunk dial?! Now I don't feel as special. ;) I am so excited for you guys!! Can't wait to see you next month! Hope you have been feeling ok! Congratulations sweetie!!

Kate said...

Oh, what awesome news!! Congratulations! I, too, hope you have been feeling okay! Take care, Mama :)

Anonymous said...

Talk about a early Christmas present!!!!!Yeah!!! Also once again the month of May is perfect. May 31st, is even better.
CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!!!!

Robyn