Getting ready to suck his/her thumb
BABY GLASS 2 PROFILE PICS
LITTLE FEET
The Ultrasound went great! Andrew really had no idea what he was looking at, but pretended he knew what was going on. The baby seems healthy and growing right on track. According to the Chinese Prediction Calendar we will be having a little girl - Aaron is not thrilled :(
6 comments:
Great pics! You can tell you have another cutie on your hands. :) Did you guys do the Chinese prediction calendar for Andrew? Were the results right for him? I know it predicted (correctly...as far as we know!) that we're having a girl, but of course I've heard of it being wrong, too!
I've been looking for these every day. So sweet, I can't wait to meet my newest nephew or niece!
Oh! But girls are so fun!!!!! Great ultrasound pics! Can't wait to meet him or HER! ;)
Awesome pics!! Do YOU have a feeling at all? I don't, I'm trying to force myself to, but I just don't. I feel like I'm missing out on that whole "mother's instinct" thing.
The Chinese prediction was wrong for me with Keaton - it said girl. It's saying girl again with this one, maybe it'll redeem itself?? Or maybe I'll just always know it's wrong for me :)
Oh I just love u/s pictures. They are so amazing. So happy for you guys!
i think these pictures ar ethe cutest thing ive ever seen. his/her little piggies are adorable!!!!!!!
love ya!
Post a Comment