
It's been awhile since we had an entire weekend with friends. We had so much fun with our friends Marty, Jilli, and Mia. They drove up from KY and we had some other friends over for pizza on Saturday, and took the kids to the Childrens Museum on Sunday. We had a great time!
3 comments:
Oh I LOVE the pictures!!! Please email the ones of Andrew and Mia together to me please! And super jealous you went on ahead to Choo Choo Johnnys. ;) We had a GREAT time (amongst the family drama) ;) Thank you for being such a great hostess. I hope it's not too long before we can visit again. We love you!
We were so glad you came out! Andrew was calling for Mia last night before he went to bed. Hopefully she'll be more fond of him next time we get together. I sent the pictures on facebook, but I can email them too when I get home. I hope everything works out for you guys, please keep us posted :)
LOVE YA!
There is way too much cute in this one post :)
Post a Comment