Never let the things you WANT make you forget the things you HAVE.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
My Lil' Romeo
Opening his tub of love :)
QT!
Andrew and I had a great 3 day weekend! Aaron had to work :( Aaron and I went out for dinner and a movie on Saturday, we went to Aaron's parents for Grandpa G.'s birthday on Sunday, and Andrew and I went shopping with my Mom on Monday.We're just trying to get back into the swing of things after our extra day together :)
You are so cute all pregnant. Love the shot of your belly and Andrew going to touch it. Also LOVE Andrew's shirt. How fun! He is a lucky boy with the tub of fun stuff.
Work has not been letting me comment on here lately and it is driving me nuts!!
You do such an awesome job with celebrating holidays. I handed Keaton a book for Valentine's day. Thank God for grandparents, who took care of him pretty well :)
I also have to agree with everyone else, you look so beautiful!!
4 comments:
You are so cute all pregnant. Love the shot of your belly and Andrew going to touch it. Also LOVE Andrew's shirt. How fun! He is a lucky boy with the tub of fun stuff.
Kelli, you look great. You are so beautiful! Love the new pictures. Drewber is growing so fast :(
I agree with the other commenters...you look so pretty, Kelli! Pregnancy definitely agrees with you. :) Take care!
Work has not been letting me comment on here lately and it is driving me nuts!!
You do such an awesome job with celebrating holidays. I handed Keaton a book for Valentine's day. Thank God for grandparents, who took care of him pretty well :)
I also have to agree with everyone else, you look so beautiful!!
Post a Comment