Monday, March 15, 2010

Shamrockin' Leprechaun

I also have a green feather boa I tried to put on him,
but he would not have any part of it :(

a quick nap with Grandpa V

Phase 1 of the Big Boy Room
We've got Andrew's room half way done. When I say we, I mean my Mom. I did absolutely nothing but keep her company and that was even a difficult job with Andrew running around all weekend, refusing to sleep. Half the room still needs to painted to look like barn board and a few whimsical touches will be added along with new bedding, curtains, decorations and furniture. We were both nervous to start, but I am so excited to get him in now! It looks great and he loves it already :) I cant wait to post completed pictures of his new farm room! Hope everyone has a great St. Patrick's Day!

4 comments:

Workman Family said...

CUTE I can't wait to see it in person!!

Kate said...

Love the St. Patty's Day pictures. I am so excited about tomorrow and I'm not sure why, it's not like we have some big celebration planned! But still, it's a holiday!

Andrew's room is going to look awesome. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

WOW!!! That turned out so good. Great color pick Kel :) Mom is so talented. It looks great!!!! So happy we got to see you guys this weekend.

Robyn said...

that's the cutest lucky charm i've ever seen!!!!!!HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY GLASS'S