Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Short Trip To KY



Andrew LOVES Uncle Christopher's horse Ellie!


and Ellie LOVED him :)
Passed out on the couch after the long ride

Getting ready for the KY Game

We spent a few days with Aaron's brother in KY over spring break, since we proabably will not make it out this summer. We had a great time despite Andrew and I battling a pretty rough cold/cough. We're spending the rest of our break organizing and getting ready for the baby. Hopefully I will get Andrews room together and will post complete pics of his new big boy room soon :) Hope everyone enjoys the weather!

4 comments:

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

Great pics. The girls are going to Kentucky for there spring break too. They are so excited. We can't wait to see you guys on Sunday!

Workman Family said...

Looks like a wonderful trip!! I love the pic of you and Aaron...too cute:)

Amy Bomstad said...

I love the pic with Andrew and the horse. I cannot believe he is still smiling when it looks like the horse is about to eat him :)

I also love the pic of you and Aaron together. You guys look so happy!

Jilli said...

Such a great photo of you and Andrew and you and Aaron!!! Beautiful girl!