Such Focus!
Winding up his swing
Little Cheese after the swing
Did you see it Daddy?
First Shamrock Shake -
The March MUST have (preggers or not)

LOVING the shamrock shake!

Lovin' on his tired Mommy!

We are finally finishing up the basement this weekend with the carpet being installed tomorrow and the furniture being moved down Saturday!!! To celebrate we were finally able to open the baseball tee Brooke, Ryan, & BBGs (beautiful baby girls :) got Andrew for Christmas. Andrew LOVED it! He would not have Aaron or I show him how to swing the bat or set it up - he went for it all on his own. We should have a FUN summer with our very own little Ryno! Hope everyone is able to enjoy the warmer weather expected this weekend.
2 comments:
Oh Andrew, those are Aunt Chrystal's favorite. Sadly for my waist line I have already had four since they have been out :) YUMMMMOOOOO!!!
Yes, yes, yes, Shamrock Shakes!!! I can not get enough and Keaton had his first taste on Wednesday and he approved!
Love the tee. Collin can not wait to get Keaton outside to practice his swing.
Post a Comment