Monday, April 12, 2010

Enjoying the Spring Weather








This is his face as he is trying to rip the tag off of his shirt.

Taking a nap on Lucy his lamb from Easter
Aaron was out of town all week and came home yesterday afternoon. Andrew and I spent as much time outside as we could. There is a horse barn just outside of our neighborhood that we consistently take a walk by to watch the horses. Andrew loves to hang on the fence and talk to them. It's a great bribe for good behavior :)

4 comments:

Jilli said...

Gorgeous pictures girl!!!! You really have an eye!!!

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

The girls would love to see the horses with Drewber. We should plan a date. They want to ride horses so bad. I am going to look into lessons for them out here once Scott is back to work.

Kate said...

Oh I just love these pictures of Drew by the white picket fence. So cute.

Amy Bomstad said...

Man...what an adorable last picture! Sleeping makes children look even more innocent and sweet than they already are! Hope you are feeling well!