Friday, April 30, 2010

A Windy Day

Aaron and I came home to Andrew waiting for us through
Antoinette's window with his friend Kujo :) So sweet!!!


I just LOVE that little boy!!!!!




"Lovin" on Bailey
Andrew wanted to play outside when we got home today. The strong winds helped his already strong throw! We're all looking forward to some quality family time this weekend :)

4 comments:

Workman Family said...

He is SO cute!!! Enjoy your weekend with your ONE year old!

Em said...

My goodness...just when I think Andrew can't get any cuter, he does! :) Hope you're enjoying your family time this weekend, and wishing you all the best these last few weeks before Baby Glass #2's arrival!

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

Wow, we got that message today and all wondered when did he grow up. He is so cute, and so smart. We miss you guys so much! Can't wait to celebrate "2"!!!!

Kate said...

I often have that very same thought: I just love that little boy! It is amazing what motherhood has taught me about love. I am in awe everyday. Hope you guys had a wonderful weekend.