Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hangin with his cousins!

Both staring at each other - so sweet!

He was supposed to be taking a nap
and this is what I found - notice the blinds too!
Looking over the bridge

All the Cousins at the Riverwalk


Sneaky Andrew tried stealing Morgan's slush
while I was trying to get a group shot! Tricky Boy!
HAPPY GIRL!
Andrew LOVES Buzz!
The look on Claire's face is priceless!
I had my nieces and nephew over for a few days and Andrew LOVED it! They definitely wore him out. He was so happy to have 3 BIG kids to play with from the time he woke up to the time we made him go to bed. It was fun to spend time with them all.

2 comments:

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

Love all the pictures. I would love one of the five of them together and one of Drewber and Claire Bear too. I have none! Please :) Can't wait to see you guys again.

Kate said...

OMG the blinds! That's so funny.