This should be the anthem for our summer! Andrew is obsessed with the movies, toys, and especially Buzz! We watch one of the movies every night before bed and he quotes the movies throughout the day. It's so fun to watch him play using his imagination.
with his new squirt gun
Claire had her 2 month check up today and it went great! When he put her on her tummy to see how strong her head was his eyes got huge and said, "Oh my goodness, she is freakishly strong! I can't believe how strong she is!" I explained it's just part of her survival since she constantly has her big brother petting her! Little Miss Piggy has gained over 2 lbs in the last month and now weighs 12.14 lbs (93%), and is 23.3 in (82%)! She's not feeling her best after her immunizations so hepefully she'll perk up tomorrow. I almost forgot to mention that she's basically sleeping through the night - she'll go to bed about 10 and wake up between 5 & 6!!! Since Andrew didn't do this until he was 1 ~ we are soooo happy!!!!
5 comments:
"freakishly strong" Did you go see Dr. Ryan? I have never heard anyone else describe something as freakishly... Too funny. I am impressed how well you are keeping up with the blog. I love looking all the new pictures of the kiddos.
LOL Dr. Kovar is too funny!!! Her eyes are so big and beautiful in these pics--and I cannot believe that Andrew sits through a WHOLE movie!?!?! What sweet kids you have;)
Her eyes are so beautiful!!! She's so alert!
Wow, go Miss Claire! Sleeping through the night already? Can she come give Lucy some lessons? ;)
That is too funny. Toy Story was Tyler's favorite movie at the same age. We potty trained him with Toy Story underware and he called them his cowboys :) I have pictures of him modeling his cowboys! Wow, I miss when he was 2 he is going to be 12 in a few months :(
Miss you guys give those precious babies hugs and kisses from there Aunt!
Post a Comment