Friday, August 27, 2010

Claire Bear a.k.a. Cupcake is 3 months old!!!

3 months cuddled up in her pink blanket
A sleep over with Ash!
Locked in on every word he's saying!
Capturing the big baby blues in case they change
She's not sure how much more she can take ;)
Doting brother making sure she stays warm during her bath
I cannot believe my baby girl is 3 months old! She is changing every day and has become quite the social butterfly (just like her Momma as reported by Grandma). She will giggle down to her toes and I swear will carry on a conversation if you give her your undivided attention. She loves to take baths (and showers) with her brother, sitting tall in her bumbo, playing on her tummy, and has a strong sit up! She's done great transitioning to bottles during the day and her reflux seems to be gone. I swear every time I blink she changes :( Big Bro Andrew is watching over her at daycare and today he told me he missed her while she was sleeping.
~Life is great in the Glass House (despite Mommy having to go to work)!!!~

1 comment:

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

Andrew is such a good big brother. Glad things are going so well. Miss you guys!!!