This was my attempt to keep his head up!
I hate when his head drops!!!
Soooo many horses!
Claire's first time in Glasgow
It was 90 degrees in KY! 

Chillin' with Ms. Kendilynn
She rode the pony by HERSELF! Such a big girl!

LOVE This One!

My Little Punkin's!!
Beautiful Girls!
The Worth Family :)
So Sweet!


Well - I've been slacking! The past couple weeks have been a blur! Between work, doctors appts., fun with friends, and Aaron traveling their hasn't been time to sit and soak it all in. Last week was the first anniversary of Aaron's fraternity brother, our dear friend's death. We made a trip to KY to be with close friends in honor of Pat.We spent the day at the pumpkin patch / winery for fun with the kids (and parents). We were also able to squeeze in a short visit with Uncle Christopher before heading home! It was a great visit - but way too fast!!
We waited for a pony ride and he refused to get on :(
That's Right -
Double Fisting at a Pumpkin Patch!
I will post a 4 month update on Claire soon (yes, I know she is almost 5 months!).
Hope everyone is enjoying these beautiful fall weekends
and finding time to soak in all your blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment