Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Pictures

Grandma Glass made a quilt for both of the kids when they were born. So, I thought it would be really fun to get pictures of them all wrapped up in them for her for Christmas.
We are so happy with the way they turned out!






And now for the Christmas pics ......
















5 comments:

Tressa Foster said...

These new pics are great! I LOVE the quilt idea! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas ~ happy new year!

Em said...

Oh my goodness...are these pictures ever adorable! You can truly tell how much Andrew and Claire love each other. So sweet. :) By the way, I love the idea of photographing the kids with their homemade quilts! Hmmm...I may have to steal that idea... ;)

Kate said...

Oh my! Those Christmas pictures! Oh! They are so precious. And I love the quit idea - that is so neat and I'm sure Gramdma loved it.

Kate said...

uh...quilt. Not quit.

Kristal said...

Your pictures are adorable. The quilt pictures are adorable! I'm sure they made a great gift, but they're great for you to have, as well!