Sunday, March 13, 2011

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY!

Our Little Lucky Charms

The Irish version of Kanye West?????

Waiting for the parade to start
Watching the ambulance
Only Claire can fall asleep in the middle of a parade ....
sitting up
Unwrapping is candy
Busted doing his candy "jig"
Looking for more candy throwers
Today we went to the Plainfield St Patricks Day Parade! We had so much fun! Unfortunately we never made it to the South Side Irish Parade all those years before they shut it down so I have no comparison. This was just perfect for Andrew to keep his attention! He would get a piece of candy then turn around, unwrap it, pop it in his mouth, and end with a little jig. So cute!
I'm not a huge parade fan, but I have to admit it's a lot of fun with kids.
Hope everyone enjoys their St. Patrick's day!

2 comments:

Amy Bomstad said...

The parade looked like so much fun! We wanted to go but Cayle still sick. I love how everyone is decked out in their St. Patrick's Day stuff! You guys look so happy!

Kate said...

How fun! I decided that this weekend I'm putting "attend a St. Patrick's Day parade" and "See the Chicago River dyed green for St. Patty's" (they still do that, right?) on my Life List.