Sunday, May 22, 2011

The BIG 3-0!!!

I was having a really hard time turning 30 in general, but the thought of it happening while Aaron was in training was really hard! He surprised me Friday night when I heard a knock at the door around 8:00 and it was HIM!!! Tears immediately came rolling, I missed him so much! It was a weekend of surprises and it was great to spend the weekend with SO many friends and family! Thanks to everyone!

The Girls!
This pic will definitely make an appearance at her 30th!

My babies!

Andrew is so happy to be having dinner with me :)


My Loves!


2 comments:

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

So happy Aaron was able to come home to celebrate with you :)

I promise 30's are good!

Kate said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Kelli! So glad you got such an awesome surprise, that had to have made your entire weekend. BTW, you look fabulous! 30 looks great on you :)