Monday, May 30, 2011

Welcome To Claire's Candy Land!!!!

Details, Details ..... Its all in the details! I've been collecting things since Christmas for Claire's Candy Land! From cupcake dish towels, to candle holders, candy, favors, etc. The planning began around Halloween and we never looked back. We had to have a theme that I could center around cupcakes! Once all the supplies and decor were purchased my Mom and I started preparing. We've spent the entire month of May prepping for Claire's party! So here are some pics of all the little details, there are quite a few that I didnt get pics of but each station was based on the "stops" on Candy Land with pics of Claire ALL OVER!

Still hard to believe the little sweetie is already 1!!!!!































4 comments:

Workman Family said...

It was a precious party!!! You did AMAZING! Happy 1st bday, Claire!! You are beautiful.

Kate said...

Oh Wow, Kelli, I LOVE this!! Yesterday was June 1st which means Hutt's 1st birthday party planning is in full swing :) There is nothing better than a good party.

Jilli said...

Oh my!!!!!!! It's AMAZING!!!!!! I am in awe! Well done Mama!

Em said...

One word: WOW! What a great job you did planning out every last detail of Claire's special day. Everything looks like it turned out wonderfully!