Road Trip to the Biltmore Estate!!!

On our walk to the house
So handsome
Looking at the Blitmore

Trying to cool off in the car
Looking at the animals in the petting farm
Hesitantly petting Bert the horse
Andrew loved the goats!!!This was just after he asked if he could bring home a chicken
Reaching for Momma
Petting the chicks

My sweet little boy!
Reaching for Momma
Petting the chicks
He was so proud of himself that he could climb up on the dog all by himself!
My sweet little boy!because she panicked when the chickens walked past her.
Andrew liked the horse Chester

Andrew liked the horse Chester
We had quite the adventure at the Biltmore. It was very hot and we soon realized it wasn't a very kid friendly activity. As soon as we got in the house Andrew climbed up a pedestal and tried grabbing the bust. I didn't want to yell his name bringing attention to the toddler climbing the pedestal so from that moment on he was carried or holding one of our hands.
We had a nice day together, but it was a little stressful.
We are looking forward to another trip to Charleston next weekend!!!


2 comments:
Sorry to hear it was a bit stressful; I guess I can understand why now! Great pics; I especially loved the depth of field you captured in the pics of you and Aaron holding the kiddos with the Biltmore in the distance...definitely frame-worthy! :)
Looks like you guys are having an awesome vacation!
I love that Andrew wanted to bring home a chicken. A boy after my own heart.
Post a Comment