Sunday, September 25, 2011

~ STIR CRAZY! ~

We've been STUCK in the house since Wed night due to Andrews really bad cold! I was getting really anxious and was desperately searching for fun things to do. We didn't do anything too exciting just changed up our same 'ol routine and played a little harder & louder to get some energy out. I of course got my camera out. He still has an awful cough, but we're back to the routine tomorrow.




Poor guy - taking a nap while he can before a coughing fit hits!

He He was sad Claire wasn't staying home with him His new gun we got at the little craft show up town




Little devil - she was trying to knock over Andrews tower





Andrews BIG tower

















a little fresh air


Madison came over to play & we watched Princess & The Frog


They were re-enacting the end when they kiss and turn into the Prince & Princess -


Unfortunately I missed when they kissed. Madison laid a big one on Andrew!


They were just too sweet this morning - and Claire's hair was hysterical!








Happy Sunday Everyone!!!



1 comment:

Kate said...

Claire has such a little shit grin. I love it. Hope Andrew is feeling better!