Tuesday, January 3, 2012

CHRISTMAS EVE

It's Christmas Kick Off! Andrew was absolutely hysterical all day,

it was a day of one-liners from him! I've got to make sure I get the day in my journal.

They had a great day at Grandma & Grandpa Glass'! Claire did not cooperate well throughout all of the Christmas festivities and looking back through my pictures it looks as though Daddy didn't participate much either. Even though their may not be a ton of pictures as proof,

we had an amazing Christmas!
These 2 pics sum up her attitude for the day. Little sassy pants.
We had finished opening up gifts, and started getting ready for church when Andrew asked as serious as he could" Can I wear my helmet for God to church?"
The Glass Boys








Andrew says to me, "Take a picture of me with Uncle Christopher. (as he starts rubbing his face, and squeezing his neck) I love this guy. I really love this guy. This guy right here. I love him!" Aaaw!



The Glass Family





In their pj's ready to get cozy for Santa

All the prep is over! Ready for Christmas morning!


1 comment:

Workman Family said...

Looks like the Glass Family had a great Cmas!! I am so glad your kids are feeling better!! Hope to see you all soon!!!