Sunday, January 22, 2012

SNOW DAYS ~ PART 3

Such a FUN tradition! Sledding at Grandma Villarreals!!!

We are worn out from an afternoon of sledding, snowball fights, roasting marshmallows, making snowmen, building forts, grilling hot dogs & hamburgers, and playing inside of course!


Evie & Adam

Adam ~ The SNOW MONSTER!







Look on face tells it all ~ I was trying so hard not to tip the sled!!!



Grandma & the snow crab!



Going down by himself!!!

WIPE OUT!

Progress ~ Caught her smiling while playing in the snow

MY FIRST SNOWMAN ~

Andrew made his first one without me 10 minutes before :(

He was a pro, so he helped me roll the snow!

(I'm holding up my finger to say #1, NOT the middle finger)

He helped me the whole way through!

I think he was just as excited for me ;)

My very first snowman :)

She's so pretty


No comments: