Sunday, May 27, 2012

Oh Twoodles!!!

It's a family tradition ~ waking up t a room full of balloons!!!
She woke up and immediately starting yelling, "let me out, I want to play"
We had a Minnie Mouse birthday party  for the birthday girl and had a great time!


A mouth full of black sixlets!!!

The kids had SO MUCH FUN with the water slide we borrowed from our neighbors







She wasnt sure about everyone singing Happy Birthday to her



She LOVES her dressing table from The Brooks!!!

Watcha reading Kennedy??? Your Daddy is going to be  o proud of you!


Everybody LOVES a bubble machine


Checking out her new proncess slippers





Breakfast with the girls the next morning










She was NOT going to wear the Minnie ears! She was not amused at all!!!



Enjoying a cupcake



Happy 2nd Birthday sweetie! You complete us!
LOVE YOU!!!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Twoodles! I love it! The boys are really into Mickey Mouse Clubhouse right now so I hear that alot around here.

Happy 2nd Birthday, Claire!