OK seriously - LOVE these kids!!! How cute are these pictures? It's taking everything in me right now to stop myself from running to the store and printing a 5x7!! We had such a great day.
Leave it to Brooke and I to have such deep conversations outside while trimming bushes, raking mulch, pulling weeds, etc. What did Brooke call it?
Bush Trimming for the Soul - let your mind wander on that one :)
Seriously, it's just what we needed and I had a perfect day!!!
NOTE TO SELF ~ ALWAYS invite the Johnson's over when there's a house "to-do" list.
Makes the day WAY MORE productive :) Thanks again!!!
| I swear I can hear those giggles just looking at this!!! |
| Poor Ziebers :( He just wants to chase the kids |
| A swear our friendship went to the next level today - and I didn't even know there was another level left! (especially after Christmas lights :) |
| A little lunch picnic |
1 comment:
You must, must, MUST go get a copy of those pictures to frame. They are the cutest!
Ahhh, this sounds like the best kind of friendship. (I love the 'bush trimming for the soul')
Post a Comment