Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fall Memories

 
A visit to my Moms brought back so many memories and made so many new ones.
The plan was to play in the leaves, pick up sticks, and explore.
 Then refuel with Grandma's chili &hot dogs.
 Mission Accomplished!
Andrew L.O.V.E.D. it, Claire wasn't really digging it until the last half hour.
I wish I would've planned on staying longer so we could have sucked up that young innocence and excitement even longer. Watching my kids rake up the leaves, and just explore the yard reminded me of the amazing simple fall days I spent as a little girl. There's just something about playing in the leaves, hearing them  crunch, smelling the fresh air, and feeling them blow over your face that fills you with young, carefree, happiness. When is the last time you played in the leaves????
I'm telling you now, add it to your to-do list!
 











Going on a deer hunt


Catching Leaves! 





 


She was soooo attached to this rock ????
Of all the fun things to do - she had no part of them! She wanted to cuddle the rock, what a goofball.








 





1 comment:

Kate said...

Ummm...when did Claire turn 21?

She looks so grown up in these pictures. And so adorable. I love these shots. And while I've spent the day watching the snow fall, this is making me wish we had leaves to rake and jump in.