Saturday, November 3, 2012

Peter Pan & Tinkerbell

So HONESTLY, I had nothing to do with picking costumes this year.
It just happened, all the stars aligned in my favor :)
Let me explain how they came to be :
Andrew and Claire LOVE the show Jake and the Neverland Pirates.
They made a little movie Jake saves Bucky and Peter Pan makes an appearance to help his friends get their boat back. After watching it a couple times Andrew decided he wanted to be Peter Pan! YES! Perfect, Claire could be Tinkerbell!!! The other costumes in the running were Pirates, Bears football player & cheerleader, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.


Aaron made it home just in time for trick or treating! His schedule worked out and he didn't miss a thing!









Little Max will be running around next year joining in on all the fun!



The kids liked the little Halloween Mystery Bowls of:
Monster hair, witch tongues, monster ears, monster teeth, brains, eyeballs, and witch fingers


The next day I went to school and asked a little girl what she dressed up as for Halloween and she told me a
FEISTY FAIRY! I instantly thought of my little "feisty fairy" at home.
So I am also claiming our little Tinkerbell as a feisty fairy. If you know Claire, it fits her perfectly :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

SO Cute!! The kids look adorable. And I love the decorations on your front stoop. This reminds me, I need to put ours back up. They are all still strewn in the yard from Collin pouring concrete.