Morgans 11th birthday party was at the ice rink! I was SOOO excited to take the kids!
This was also the first time Aaron and I have been ice skating together.
| Claire and Andrew were so cute in their teeny skates |
![]() |
| Our first time skating together As I got closer to the ice I got really nervous |
![]() |
| A natural skater :) |
![]() |
| Andrew LOVED it! |
![]() |
| He had soo much fun - he was not scared one bit! |
![]() |
| Claire HATED it - we forced her to try it and she didn't even last a full minute |
![]() |
| She wasn't digging it even from the benches |
![]() |
| "Mom, I only fell like 5 times!" |
![]() |
| Made it around without touching the wall once! YEAH BABY!!! |
![]() |
| My Ice Coach - She enjoyed watching us skate like goofs |
| Tori Tori Tori - she thought she was slick sneaking up on poor Morgan and smashing cake in her face. We helped trap her for Morgans revenge. |
| Watching a hockey game like it really should be done |
| Happy Birthday Morgan Christine!!! We love you bunches!!!! |












No comments:
Post a Comment