I thought I felt ok enough to have Christmas with my Dad the day after Christmas.
My Dad, Scott, Chrystal & the kids came over to celebrate with presents and a delicious
beef tenderloin dinner. Well it turned out that I was NOT ready and they ended up doing EVERYTHING. I felt awful again about half way through the day.
Needless to say, dinner turned out A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. and everyone had a really nice day.
 |
| My BEAUTIFUL Nieces |
 |
| The cutest boys EVER |
 |
| My kids adore their cousins |
 |
My Dad has a forbidden picture rule. I figure I can get away with this one since you can only see half of the back of his shirt.
Everyone had to get a close up look of the tenderloin. He cooked it to perfection! |
 |
| Claire loves her girls!!! |
 |
| We are trying to convert him to the Big Blue Nation! |
 |
One of Claires favorite presents:
the play make-up and hair stuff from Uncle Scott & Aunt Chrystal |
 |
| Tyler with his Awesome P's! |
No comments:
Post a Comment